Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Well good evening! How are you on this fine, fine night? Personally, I am splendid. Today I-- okay, I'm going to cut the BS now. I'm honestly so fucking stressed that I can barely see straight. Why? Well, because along with having to do the stupid ass APUSH homework that I mentioned yesterday, I've been assigned two 3 page long Algebra II worksheets (to be completed by Friday), a huge ass translation assignment for Spanish II (also due Friday), AND tomorrow I have a stupid convocation to attend for choir during which I will not have the time nor the patience to do any of the homework. YAY. MY LIFE IS AWESOME. -_- I can just forsee myself up 'till 1:00 AM trying to finish everything. It's gonna be a fantastic end of the week... anyhoo, because I must get up at 4:30 tomorrow, I will leave you now. Stay classy, people of le internet.

DAILY PICTURE OF SPLENDIFEROUSNESS:

DAILY MOVIE QUOTE OF AWESOMENESS:
"Hi. I'm Ricky Bobby. When you're workin' on your mysterious lady parts and stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use MayPax. The official tampon of NASCAR."- Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment