Sunday, November 13, 2011

Indeed

So, basically, I need an outlet for all the things going on in my life. Here it is. Be excited. This blog is going to be coming from the side of me that nobody sees... the one behind the walls. The side of me that I'm so afraid to let show, because every time it's made an appearance, I've gotten hurt. 

Anyhoo, why the title? Well, I thought about it for a while, and decided on "Oh, Those Pesky Rainbows" because I often relate rainbows to happiness... and lately, I've been experiencing a lot of happy xD That can be attributed to the fact that I'm pretty goddamn sure I'm in love. BUT, I'll get to the details of that in later blogs...

I'm going to try and make this an every-day sorta thing, but I'm not sure how that'll work out, considering that I AM in high school, and therefore have a shit-ton of homework every night... we'll see :)
Alright, well, I best be off... I still have to do an English paper... dammit -_- 

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment