Monday, November 14, 2011

"U Mad, Bro?", and Other Such Terms of Frequency In My Life

So, today was fantastically horrible. I mean, it's school... right? Eh. Anyhoo, it rained... and it also tornadoed... but should we really be surprised? After all, this IS Indiana. Good God, I hate it here -_- Something I don't hate on the other hand, though, TROLLING. Holy fuck, is it fun... especially trolling your besties, because they can't really do anything to get rid of you. Yeah, I'm THAT cool. This just makes you wanna add me to your friends list, right? LOL. Ohhhh, good times, good times... anyhoo, back to trolling. Trolling is... gee, I can't really explain it... effectively trolling someone is probably the most amazing feeling in the entire universe. It's like the feeling you get when you receive an 'A' on a test you didn't study for, combined with the feeling you get after punching a picture of the Kardashians while simultaneously taking a shit on Justin Bieber's face... yeah... something like that. When trolling, once you start, you can never really stop... it's like heroin (AMY WINEHOUSE, I'M LOOKING AT YOU YOUR HEADSTONE) lol. But... well... you guys get the picture. 
Anyhoo, now back to my life. I said that I would elaborate on my "I'm in love" proclamation, and I will... eventually. But, for now, just let me talk without you knowing the details of the whole thing. Basically, I love this guy... we've known each other for about 5 months, but I have honestly NEVER felt this way about anyone. He's gotten me through a lot... like struggles with my dreams (yeah, I know it sounds cheesy, but... bear with me, will you?), and problems with myself. To be honest, I really cannot imagine where I would be in my life had it not been for him... because he, in a sense, saved me from myself. I don't know exactly how I feel... again, you guys don't know the details, but I do know one thing for sure: this guy... makes me so goddamn happy... I literally walk around school with a stupid smile plastered on my face, gazing off into the distance... it's horrible in that wonderful way that can only come from not being able to get someone off your mind... 
Alright... well, right now, I'm sitting here on my laptop with that same stupid smile on my face, so I imagine it's time I go before I do something stupid xD. Ta-ta for now!

DAILY PICTURE OF SPLENDIFEROUSNESS:


DAILY MOVIE QUOTE OF AWESOMENESS:
"In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... then my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up a bottle of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, th-th-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life." -- Chunk, The Goonies

No comments:

Post a Comment